Move Money Securely
Transfer money to or from your personal CCU checking or savings account to your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions when you use External Fund Transfers via Digital Banking. You may also transfer money to your CCU loans.
How Do External Fund Transfers Work?
1. Log into your Digital Banking account
2. Select "Transfers" on the left side of the dashboard.
3. For Online Banking, select the Classic tab and choose the “Add an external account” option to link your other financial institution. On your mobile app, simply select "Add Account" in the upper right, then select the "External Account" tab.
4. Choose Checking or Savings from the drop down, enter the 9-digit Routing Number and the Account Number. Add a Nickname (this will be what the account is named in your transfers list) and save.
5. We’ll first send you a verification code to make sure it’s you attempting to add this account. Then, to ensure that you are the owner of the account, we’ll send you two small deposits of less than one dollar to verify the account before it’s linked. You’ll see an alert on your dashboard when it’s time to enter these trial deposits. It may take 2-3 business days for the deposits to appear.
6. Once the verification is complete, the account will appear in your list of accounts and you can begin transferring money.
For your convenience, you can set up one-time or recurring transfers. A minimum of $1.00 is required to make a transfer and daily transfer limits cannot exceed $5,000.
Have a CCU account, but not enrolled in online banking?
You can register online or on our free mobile app!
Please review full details concerning terms and conditions, limits, and exceptions under the Financial Institution Transfer Terms and Conditions.