Building a business is your goal. Offering financial solutions to help you succeed is ours.
Realize Your Business Dream
Whether you're starting a new business or growing your existing business, Corning Credit Union can help. We offer a variety of business loan options to meet your unique business needs.
Find the Loan That’s Right for Your Business
Line of Credit:
- Revolving line of credit.
- Use to finance short-term fluctuations in working capital requirements.
- Take an advance up to the credit limit, repay, and borrow again as needed.
Installment (Term) Loans:
- Terms from one to seven years.
- Designed with fixed payment schedules to fit your business needs.
- Appropriate for long-term capital requirements such as machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans:
These loans are for the purpose of starting a new business, buying an existing business, or obtaining a loan that is outside normal lending guidelines due to a lack of collateral, the specialized nature of the business, or inadequate historic cash flow to support repayment of the loan. These businesses can improve their borrowing power by having the SBA guarantee the loan.
When you work with CCU to obtain your SBA loan, you are working with experts experienced in delivering excellent service to meet the unique needs of small businesses.
Commercial Mortgage Loans:
For more information about commercial mortgage loans, click here.
At a minimum, the following documents are needed to apply for a loan:
Business loan application
Personal financial statement for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for the business
- Additional information, as requested
Please Note: To apply and receive a loan for your business through Corning Credit Union, you must be a CCU business member. Not a business member yet?
Here is what you need to get started.
Loan approval is subject to lending guidelines and credit qualifications.