Features of Value Checking
No Fees. No Minimum Balance. No Problem.
Now you can experience the benefits of having a personal checking account at no cost. Value Checking is ideal for those who want a simple, personal way to manage their money.
Flexible, convenient, and designed to fit your lifestyle. Value Checking offers:
Protects your checking account from insufficient funds by automatically transferring funds from your savings account in the event of an overdraft.
Can transfer funds in two ways:
- From savings ($3 fee per item).
- From Visa® via a cash advance.
Enhanced Overdraft Protection
Works in conjunction with overdraft protection to prevent paper checks and ACH (automated clearing house) transactions from being returned for insufficient funds. Once all of the funds available under your savings account have been exhausted, we may access your Enhanced Overdraft Protection amount, up to $400 maximum, for the remainder of the funds needed to cover your checks. This will place your checking account in a negative balance.
- Available to members in good standing over the age of 18.
- Available for ACH transactions and paper checks.
- Can overdraw up to $400.
- There is a $32 charge for each item cleared using Enhanced Overdraft Protection.