Alerts – Monitor Your Accounts
Text Message Fraud Alerts for Your Cards
When you enroll your CCU credit and debit cards in our text messaging service, you’ll automatically begin receiving fraud alerts via text message. If we detect any unusual transactions on your card(s), we’ll send you a text message asking you if the transaction
is yours and provide you with simple instructions for how to respond.
- Log in to Digital Banking banking
- Click on “Card Fraud Alerts” in the Quick Links section on the lower right-hand side of the dashboard
- Follow the on-screen instructions (you will need to enroll each of your cards for this service)
Please note: You may still receive a call from a fraud specialist to verify activity on your CCU credit or debit cards.
You can also temporarily freeze or disable your card anytime online or in our mobile app. Simply select the "Card Management" option.
Text Message and Email Notifications for Your Accounts
Sign up for personalized notifications to alert you when certain things happen on your account, including:
- Automatic Deposit Alert
- Automatic Withdrawal Alert
- Balance Alerts
- Insufficient Funds Alert
- Loan Payment Due Alert
- Transaction Alert
- Transfer Alerts
- Budget Alerts
- Savings Goals Alerts
- Digital Banking Access Alert
- Log into online banking
- Choose “Alerts” from the Tools menu at the top
- Select the desired alert(s)
Learn more about how to set up Alerts by watching this short video.