Special Mortgage Relationship Pricing
0.125% Interest Rate Discount1 on Home Purchases!
We can help you get the money you need for the home you deserve, while helping you pay less money over the life of the loan. The best part? You’ll work with our experienced mortgage originators from the moment you start your application to your last loan
payment. Whether you’re a new or existing CCU member, you could receive a lower interest rate on your mortgage just by meeting these requirements:
- New or Existing CCU Visa® Credit Card or New OR Existing CCU Checking Account
- Set Up Automatic Mortgage Payments from a CCU Account
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required. All accounts verified through ChexSystems. 1Approval for financing subject to lending guidelines and credit qualifications. Automated monthly transfers of the mortgage payment and a CCU checking account or Visa® credit card are required to receive a rate discount. New money only. Limited time offer.
A Mortgage Option for Everyone.
Home buying is a big deal! Whether you’re buying your first home, relocating, refinancing, or building your dream home, we are here to guide you — every step of the way! Financing is offered in FL, MD1, NY, NC, and PA.
- Adjustable Rate Options
- Low Down Payment Options
- VA (eligible active-duty service members and veterans in NC, NY, PA)
- Vacation/Second Home
- Investment Property2
- Lot Loans2
Or call us at 800-677-8506. Prefer to visit us in person? Give us a call to schedule an appointment at one of our branch locations.
Get a Rate that Fits Your Budget
Today's Featured Rates
Determine What You Can Afford - Use our easy rate quote tool to get a quick, accurate, and personalized rate quote.
Rate Watch - Let us track interest rates so that you don't have to!
Before You Buy, Do Your Homework
- Home Buying Resources - Our StraightTalk® Home Buying Resources explains how to find and buy the best house
for your needs and budget.
- Worksheet - What are your wants vs. needs in a house? Be sure to compare these lists
to each home you visit!
- Worksheet - Rate the houses that you have visited. Track and compare the features/issues
of each house you visit.
- Attorneys: Gabe and Steve Rossettie tell us why is it important to have attorney representation when buying a home and at what stage a person should get an attorney involved in the home buying process.
- Home Inspector: Rick Bates tells us the one thing people are often surprised by during the home inspection process and how someone should look for and choose a home inspector.
- Realtor: Michelle Costanza explains the role of a realtor throughout the home buying process and why is it important to have a good relationship with your realtor.
1Maryland residents, please give us a call at 800-677-8506 or email to schedule an appointment by phone to apply.
2Not available through our online application at this time. For more information, or to apply, please give us a call at 800-677-8506 or email us today.