A Mortgage Option for Everyone.
Home buying is a big deal! Whether you’re buying your first home, relocating, refinancing, or building your dream home, we are here to guide you — every step of the way! Financing is offered in FL, MD, NY, NC, PA, and SC1.
- Adjustable Rate Options
- Low Down Payment Options
- VA (eligible active-duty service members and veterans in NC, NY, PA, SC)
- Vacation/Second Home
- Investment Property2
- Lot Loans2
Or call us at 800-677-8506. Prefer to visit us in person? Give us a call to schedule an appointment at one of our branch locations.
Get a Rate that Fits Your Budget
Today's Featured Rates
Determine What You Can Afford - Use our easy rate quote tool to get a quick, accurate, and personalized rate quote.
Rate Watch - Let us track interest rates so that you don't have to!
Before You Buy, Do Your Homework
- Home Buying Resources - Our StraightTalk® Home Buying Resources explains how to find and buy the best house
for your needs and budget.
- Worksheet - What are your wants vs. needs in a house? Be sure to compare these lists
to each home you visit!
- Worksheet - Rate the houses that you have visited. Track and compare the features/issues
of each house you visit.
- Attorneys: Gabe and Steve Rossettie tell us why is it important to have attorney representation when buying a home and at what stage a person should get an attorney involved in the home buying process.
- Home Inspector: Rick Bates tells us the one thing people are often surprised by during the home inspection process and how someone should look for and choose a home inspector.
- Realtor: Michelle Costanza explains the role of a realtor throughout the home buying process and why is it important to have a good relationship with your realtor.
1South Carolina online applications are open to properties in Horry, Georgetown, and Richland counties. For all other counties, please give us a call at 800-677-8506 or email to schedule an appointment by phone to apply.
2Not available through our online application at this time. For more information, or to apply, please give us a call at 800-677-8506 or email us today.