Commercial Mortgage Loans
Corning Credit Union provides businesses with loans for new construction, purchase, remodeling, expansion, or refinancing.
Turn Your Plans Into Reality
Whether your business is small or you've got big plans for development, we offer loan options to help you grow from the ground up.
Commercial Mortgage Loans:
- Financing for purchases, refinances, or refurbishing owner-occupied property.
- Financing for non-owner-occupied and investment property.
- No prepayment penalties
- Financing up to 80% of real estate value
- Construction loan converts to a traditional mortgage.
- Funds can be used to purchase land or to pay off existing liens on the land.
- Funds can be used to cover the cost of construction.
- Restrictions: available only in certain areas.
At a minimum, the following documents are needed to apply for a loan:
Business loan application
Personal financial statement for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for all owners/guarantors
- 3 years of Federal Income Tax Returns for the business
- Additional information, as requested
To view additional business loan options,
Please Note: To apply and receive a loan for your business through Corning Credit Union, you must be a CCU business member. Not a business member yet?
Here is what you need to get started.
Loan approval is subject to lending guidelines and credit qualifications.